Class of 2007
Class of 2007
I have to post these rules before I give you the facts:
Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. I am the only person in my family to wear corrective lenses (since the 4th grade). Did I inherit this from my grandfather or is it a result of German measles at 18 months? At 40 years of age, it doesn't matter, but lasik would be a nice Christmas present!
2. I deal with social anxiety (recently diagnosed). Dread of social situations--the panic attack kind of dread. And not just with new situations--ANY social situations outside of my own home.
3. I was an obese child. Not overweight, obese.
4. My fave breakfast: bananas with peanut butter, walnuts, flax seed, and coconut butter.
5. I was President of the Thespian Society in high school, and Best Character Actor for the same year. Yes, I am a theatre geek.
6. I still haven't decided what I want to be when I grow up.
7. I am not afraid of spiders, snakes, or lizards, but scorpions scare the liver out of me. (a little history there.)
8. My husband plays solitaire on this computer to wake up, so this is my eighth. Even if it is about him. And he is standing behind me with his coffee.